My Amelia Rose

My Amelia Rose

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A little sweet revenge

For those who may have missed it, a few weeks back one of Amelia's teachers read a book about bugs and animals and the part about ticks really stuck with Amelia.  Every since then I get constant questions about ticks, I've told her they only live in the dark woods but the questions never stop.

This morning on the way to school I was getting my daily quizzing:  what happens if they get in the light?  are ticks scared of adults? if they are under a tree it's dark...

*sigh*

So with all of my exhaustion and feeling overwhelmed with life I thought I'd have a little fun.  I told Amelia to find Ms. Jessica (that teacher who read her the book) when she got to school and she could ask her questions ALL DAY about ticks.  We got there and Ms. Jessica was right in the lobby, the questions started.  I then told them both that Amelia could follow her around all day asking questions.  The entire staff that was around erupted in laughter as it all started.

Yep, it should be a great day for Ms. Jessica and I hope she gets the "why", "you know" and everything that I've been getting for the past couple of weeks.

Revenge is sweet...and can make you giggle no matter how tired you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment