My Amelia Rose

My Amelia Rose

Friday, January 18, 2013

A rose for my Rose

Once we got out of the insanity of holiday time Amelia has gotten back in the game!  Last night she learned some words in order from Ms. Rachel and did very well. 

Amelia has been on top of her game lately, listening well and picking up things quicker than I can keep up with, it's all so exciting!  She even learned my phone number and is proud to share it...probably a little too much LOL

But last night as she was working Ms. Ali asked her if she liked flowers.  Of course my princess loves flowers, she likes to "dance around with them".  So Ms. Ali told her if she does well that she would give her one, as soon as I got back to get her she told me she had to go get her flower!

So here's Amelia, Ms. Ali and the beautiful rose!  And, yes, she danced with it last night.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog. I get a new insight to Amelia and her wonderful Mom. I also love to think about how much Amelia is learning. She is a beautiful child and will one day be a wonderful woman. A real contributor to society.

    ReplyDelete