My Amelia Rose

My Amelia Rose

Monday, April 1, 2013

We did it!

Last Wednesday Amelia officially graduated from LearningRx!  It has been an exhausting journey but after getting Amelia's test results I see it was all worth it. 

I am proud to say that since starting LearningRx her IQ has jumped 27 points!  You read that right--27!  I was told that the normal IQ jump is 9-10 points but Amelia is one of the highest ever seen!

All of the running around after work, taking Amelia to class,  doing homework, struggling, being embarrassed because she threw things at the trainer, it all came together and she was listening and learning.  For Amelia to be 4 1/2 and be in the high percentile of IQ for that age group is amazing. 

Before LearningRx  we had trouble getting Amelia to focus and be where she needed to be for learning but because of those crazy dance times and building "bull cages", she can listen better in school and process things much better.  We still have some work to do on long term memory but LearningRx sent me home with plenty of ideas to work on that.

I really can't thank LearningRx enough, I know that I couldn't have done this on my own, but they have now given both Amelia and I the skills to use in the future.  We will be seeing them again, I want Amelia to excel in all that she does. 

Thank you to Ms. Rachel and Ms. Aly for all that you have done for our family.  This picture says it all, Amelia is a superstar!  (and this was not posed, it's just that big personality!)




No comments:

Post a Comment